If you are not one of the lucky people who can literally sleep everywhere, you will find the following article very interesting.
The results of the study showed that the worst sleeping positions in the plane are as follows. The list below starts with the best and ends up with the worst:
- Front of the plane, window seat
- Middle of the plane, middle seat
- Front of the plane, middle seat
- Middle of the plane, aisle seat
- Middle of the plane, window seat
- Back of the plane, window seat
- Front of the plane, aisle seat
- Back of the plane, aisle seat
- Back of the plane, middle seat
It seems that an aisle seat near the front of the plane is on the top of the worst seats. We imagine this is because a lot of people are passing by (like flight attendants).
But how could you sleep more easily on a plane?
Use the right products to relax and manage to sleep. The best choices are: earplugs, eye mask and neck pillow. Blanket, alcohol (which we do not recommend because it will dehydrate you) and headphones will also help. The factors that could disrupt our sleep are: uncomfortable chair, turbulence, plane temperature, light from the windows, smelly passengers, crying babies and many more.